Manual Milling Machine
- Dynamically Balanced Motor and Ground Pulleys.
- Chrome-Plated and Bearing Supported Motor Shaft Provides An Extremely Smooth, Low Vibration Quiet Drive.
- High Precision Spindles Use Class 7 Angular Contact Bearings.
- Spindle Runout Guar Anteed to be Within 0.00015″.
- The Dovetail and Square Slideways of The Table, Saddle and Column Are Laminated With .
- Turcite-B, Hardened and Ground For Precise, Smooth And Wear Resistant Movement.
- The hard chrome quill is ground to mirror finish to ensure smooth movement.
- Double-nut Mounting of table and saddle lead screws eliminates backlash.
- One-piece Pinion Gear and Shaft; one-piece worm gear & shaft.
- Error: Please insert a video url.